Restaurant inspections provided by the Piqua Health Department
• Marathon, 315 Looney Road, Piqua. Violations/comments: Pop nozzles were only being washed in soapy water. All food equipment must be washed in soapy water, rinsed in clear water and sanitized with bleach or quaternary ammonia. Allow to air dry. Use three-compartment sink.
• The Salvation Army, 129 S. Wayne St., Piqua. Violations/comments: Satisfactory.
• Cinemark, 1020 Garbry Road, Piqua. Violations/comments: Satisfactory at time of inspection.
• Dominos Pizza, 120 N. Sunset Drive, Piqua. Violations/comments: Chicken in prep unit at 53 degrees. Keep all TCS foods below 41 degrees at all times to prevent bacterial growth. Container filled too full. Top part of container discarded. Items marked keep refrigerated but stored on counter. Nacho cheese, blue cheese and Italian Parmesan cheese. If marked keep refrigerated, must be below 41 degrees at all times. Items discarded. Observed cracked food containers. All food containers must be durable and easily cleanable. Cracks provide areas for bacterial growth. Discard. Single service boxes stored with sources of possible contamination, i.e. paint, chemicals. Must keep single service away from potential sources of contamination.
• Subway, 1575 Covington Ave., Piqua. Violations/comments: Chicken 51 degrees and roast beef 58 degrees on prep line. All TCS foods must be below 41 degrees at all times to prevent bacterial growth. Product was stacked too high on counter. Do not fill so full. Discarded top layers. Corrected. Provide thermometer for reach in cooler and metal stem thermometer. Metal stem has been broken. Observed containers with cracked lids. Food containers must be smooth and easily cleanable.