MIAMI COUNTY — The Stouder Memorial Foundation recently awarded $225,004 for the following grants:
• UVMC Foundation, $115,061, for the Emergency Department Renovation and Expansion
• Miami County Health Partners, $30,000, for general operating
• Miami County Dental Clinic, $29,440, for the OSU College of Dentistry Student Internship Partnership
• Dayton Children’s Hospital, $25,000, for Patient Care Tower
• New Creation Counseling, $10,000, Expansion of psychiatric services
• Miami County Recovery Council, $7,000, for the Reducing the Risk Program
• Riverside of Miami County, $6,000, Autism Movement Therapy Program
• GIVE Medical Ministry, $1,170, in support of air quality monitor and medical equipment
• Troy City Schools $733 for replacement of six infant/child AED pads and one adult AED pad/battery
• Troy Lions Charities, $600, preschool vision screening
Since becoming a component fund of The Troy Foundation in 1998, over $3 million in grants have been awarded. Members of the 2015 Distribution Committee are Doug Tremblay, chair, Cam Armstrong, Ann Baird, Rachael Boezi, Sondra Christian, Grant Kerber, Sallie Schoettmer, Soha Shah and Polly Thomas
The Stouder Memorial Foundation is a member fund of The Troy Foundation. If you would like information about how to make a tax-deductible contribution to the Foundation, or how your organization can apply for a grant, please contact Alicia Harrelson at (937) 339-8935.
The Stouder Memorial Foundation accepts grant requests from charitable organizations providing health care services in Miami County. Requests are reviewed by the Board of Trustees quarterly in January, April, July and October. The next deadline is Jan. 4, 2016. For more information, visit www.thetroyfoundation.org or call (937)339-8935.