Passer-by spots fire


Calls 911

Firefighters from Piqua and Fletcher responded to a chimney fire in the 100 block of East Snodgrass Road around 11 a.m. on Tuesday. A passer-by noticed smoke and called 911. Firefighters responded, made entry, and discovered smoke from a fire in the chimney. The fire was quickly extinguished and the homeowner contacted to repair the problem.


Firefighters from Piqua and Fletcher responded to a chimney fire in the 100 block of East Snodgrass Road around 11 a.m. on Tuesday. A passer-by noticed smoke and called 911. Firefighters responded, made entry, and discovered smoke from a fire in the chimney. The fire was quickly extinguished and the homeowner contacted to repair the problem.

Firefighters from Piqua and Fletcher responded to a chimney fire in the 100 block of East Snodgrass Road around 11 a.m. on Tuesday. A passer-by noticed smoke and called 911. Firefighters responded, made entry, and discovered smoke from a fire in the chimney. The fire was quickly extinguished and the homeowner contacted to repair the problem.
http://dailycall.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/web1_021016mju_fire_snodgrass.jpgFirefighters from Piqua and Fletcher responded to a chimney fire in the 100 block of East Snodgrass Road around 11 a.m. on Tuesday. A passer-by noticed smoke and called 911. Firefighters responded, made entry, and discovered smoke from a fire in the chimney. The fire was quickly extinguished and the homeowner contacted to repair the problem.
Calls 911
comments powered by Disqus