Round-up checks up on local sex offenders
Troy Police veteran promoted to sergeant
Friday Night Lights – Week 9
Suspect from pursuit still at large
- ‘Troy Week’ gets even bigger - 2:03 am
- PCS forecast to remain in the black - 8:30 pm
- Teens pitch in to prettify park - 3:45 pm
- Kiwanis youth grounds collect for UNICEF - 3:36 pm updated: 3:37 pm.
- Piqua police reports highlights - 3:11 pm
- 911 center renovations approved - 2:40 pm
- Commissioners: ‘We have recovered’ - 2:14 pm
- Edison to honor Korean War vets - 1:51 pm
- Area briefs - 1:36 pm updated: 2:38 pm.
- Miami County Sheriff’s Office reports - 1:17 pm
- Area briefs - 1:09 pm
- View Story - 11:37 am updated: 11:41 am.
- Round-up checks up on local sex offenders - 10:58 am
- Arsonist sentenced to 17 months in prison - 11:02 pm updated: 12:41 pm.
- Sheriff’s Office conducts sex offender sweep - 10:05 pm updated: 3:02 pm.
- Two more subjects incarcerated for Union Twp. invasion - 1:55 pm
- YMCA offering lifeguard certification - 10:06 am
- Area briefs - 7:08 pm
- Resturant inspections - 5:58 pm updated: 6:07 pm.
- Piqua to vote on charter amendments - 3:29 pm
- Two candidates vie for sheriff’s seat - 2:27 pm
- Cousins reunite to relive Piqua memories - 12:25 pm
- Crisis Text Line offers ‘hope’ for Ohioans - 9:51 am
- Knepp, Covington girls, Russia girls win district titles - 11:26 pm updated: 6:28 pm.
- Mayse takes fourth at D-I district; Spitzer second in D-II - 10:49 pm
- No stopping Lehman volleyball; Lady Cavs win sectional title in five sets - 10:05 pm
- Real estate transactions - 9:42 pm
- Piqua football enjoying change of fortune; riding six-game win streak - 9:27 pm
- Friday Night Lights – Week 9 - 12:49 pm
- Premier Health hospitals earn Healthgrades distinctions - 11:11 am
- Premier Health Plan receives 4-star rating - 9:50 am
- Buccs celebrate Senior Night with win over Trail - 7:37 am
- Smashing cancer - 1:04 am
- Piqua gets big win over Tippecanoe 27-20 - 10:02 pm
- Congressional candidates talk drugs, debt - 4:13 pm updated: 4:15 pm.
- Pet of the Week - 4:09 pm updated: 10:39 am.
- Reader’s vote is for Mahan - 3:59 pm
- Tri-County Mental Health renewal levy on ballot - 3:09 pm
- Suspect from pursuit still at large - 2:50 pm
- Collins, Sanders wed - 2:47 pm
- Rotary fundraiser to assist Haiti - 2:26 pm
- Crystal’s Creations strives for ‘absolute perfection’ - 2:16 pm
- Woman indicted for fatal accident - 11:34 am
- Woman indicted for fatal accident - 11:20 am
- Pink Ribbon Girls provide community service - 10:37 am
- Covington schools end brief external lockdown - 9:31 am updated: 9:52 am.
- Issues, candidates debate at forum - 9:43 pm
- Issues, candidates debate at forum - 9:36 pm
- City holds fair housing workshop - 8:41 pm
- Miami County Sheriff’s Office reports - 3:54 pm
Miami County Sheriff’s Office reports
Information provided by the Miami County Sheriff’s Office:Oct. 21THEFT AND PURSUIT: Piqua reported the listed vehicle had just been stolen from ...
Residents, businesses recognized for achievementsTIPP CITY — Nominations are now being accepted for the Business of the Year, Small Business of ...
IN BRIEF:HALLOWEEN PARADE ROUTE CHANGEDPIQUA — The 60th annual Piqua Kiwanis Halloween Parade will be held today, with judging of costumes to be...
Arsonist sentenced to 17 months in prison
MIAMI COUNTY — Miami County Common Pleas Judge Christopher Gee sentenced Richard T. Bryant Jr. to serve 17 months in prison for setting a family...
Sheriff’s Office conducts sex offender sweep
MIAMI COUNTY — Federal, state and local law enforcement agencies conducted a sex offender address verification roundup in Miami County starting ...
Mayse takes fourth at D-I district; Spitzer second in D-II
By Rob [email protected] — The time may not have been the one Piqua senior Andy Mayse had been looking for.But, it was plen...
No stopping Lehman volleyball; Lady Cavs win sectional title in five sets
By Rob [email protected] — Everyone on the Catholic Central volleyball team knew where the ball was going.So did their bench a...
Piqua football enjoying change of fortune; riding six-game win streak
By Rob [email protected] weeks ago, you could have made a lot of money if you had said Piqua would be 7-2 and playing Troy for the GWOC ...
Friday Night Lights – Week 9
Mike Ullery | Daily CallSeniors Tristen Cox, 67, Josh Potter, 78, and Nate Monnin, 88, chat as they wait to be recognized during Piqua High School sen...
Eagles hold off Vikings
By Josh [email protected] — With Week 11 on the line, both Troy Christian and Miami East went to war.In the end, though, the ...
Buccs celebrate Senior Night with win over Trail
By Ben RobinsonGoBuccs.comCOVINGTON — The Covington senior class is very close, which made for an emotional night on Friday as the Buccaneers re...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Miami County Marriages
Heidi Sue VandeKemp, 49, of 1301 Trade Square West Apt. 12, Troy to Clark Glen Powell, 66, of 897 Preston Drive, Waynesville.Ashlyn Brooke Root, 19, o...
Couple celebrating 60th anniversary
TROY — Paul R. and Delores (Clawson) Kerns of Troy will celebrate their 60th wedding anniversary Oct. 27, 2016.The couple were married Oct. 27, ...
Crystal’s Creations strives for ‘absolute perfection’
PIQUA — Florist, decorator, wedding and party specialist — there are many ways to describe Crystal’s Creations and many ways owner a...
Smiths to celebrate 75 years
PIQUA — Lloyd and Virginia Smith will celebrate their 75th wedding anniversary Oct. 24, 2016.They were married in Piqua on Oct. 24, 1941.Long-ti...
Today• MEET THE CANDIDATE: A Meet the Candidate night, sponsored by Leadership Troy Alumni, is scheduled for 7:30 p.m. at the Troy Junior High S...
Om…yoga is harder than it looks
My twin sister came home last weekend and had requested I find her a suitable yoga studio in the area. The last time I tagged along with her on an exe...
Make your judicial vote count on Nov. 8
To the Editor:Given the amount of media coverage devoted to the presidential election this year, many Ohioans may believe that the race for the Oval O...
Vote Trump to appoint justices
To the Editor:I am a World War II veteran. I am deeply concerned about the direction this country is heading with our current administration.Our newly...
A memo to Mike Pence
Subject: I don’t understand eitherDear Mr. Pence,Last week, you commented on Michelle Obama’s emotion-packed speech, which called out your...
Thanks for the kindness
To the Editor:The family of Dawn (Michael) Jones wish to express our thanks to the many acts of kindness shown toward us during her passing.Special th...
Students attend Manufacturing Day
SIDNEY — High school students from Shelby and Miami counties left their classrooms Friday, Oct. 7, to participate in Manufacturing Day. Various ...
McColloch-Baker included in study group
PIQUA — McColloch-Baker lnsurance Service is part of an elite group of independent insurance agencies around the United States participating in ...
Should you pay off your mortgage early?
Many people who carry a home mortgage dream of the day when they will no longer face the burden of a monthly house bill. They want the financial freed...
Restauranter seeks fellow investors
PIQUA — Longtime businessman and restauranter John R. Irmscher is making his way to Piqua with the restaurant JT’s Brew & Grill in tow...
A warm invitation
In late spring and summer, it’s easy to envision ways to enhance your home’s curb appeal with a trimmed lawn, planted and potted brightly ...